Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spike TV looking for former U.S. Navy EOD

As the old jodie goes, "Feeling fine and looking good, I outta be in Hollywood."

Former U.S. Navy EOD Techs interested in joining a show on Spike TV, read below.


"Hi Stephen-
My name is Jennifer and I’m one of the casting producers for a new TV show “Most Lethal.”  It’s a great show that will feature the World’s Best Special Forces Operatives in an array of combat challenges.  We’re looking for operators who are currently INACTIVE, physically and mentally strong, and great with weapons.  Please find our casting info attached in this email.  I came across a number of articles about you online, and I would love the chance to talk with you more about the show.
In addition, this show has proven to be difficult to cast, as we are looking for the most elite SOF operators—which is a small group combined with the fact that they are extremely private. I’d appreciate *anything* you could do to help us spread the word to members of this elite community.  If you know any men/women that I just described, please pass along my email/contact info.
 For additional questions or to recommend a particular person, please call me at 818.728-4131
 Thank you for your time.
Jennifer Dyal
Casting Associate
Spike TV "Most Lethal"
 

No comments: